Sunday, April 22, 2012

my dori

yeah on my last post I literally told you about : dori.

she is my new samsung android, which has come to me in handy :)
or... he?

i dont know, just thought that maybe, this phone would be a good companion for me. it has a lot of application and the camera is well done with 5 megapixels and great effects. know im reconsidering about the dslr thing. because apperantly, my family dont take photos as much as any of others did. so it would be nice to buy something more useful right? im already okay with my dori :3

and theeeen here it comes, my dori has already get her popularity.
i downloaded camera 360. its an app for camera effects. and just like me, my friends has come to like it too !

heres some photos :
they make dori so precious,








i hope you guys will not mad at me for posting these photos, because its too mainstream to upload on facebook :)

hihihi doriiiiiiii :3

No comments:

Post a Comment