Monday, April 23, 2012

daddy's little girl

life is wonderful because you know its limited.
just like these days when my dad come to indonesia, i cant seem to figure out what to do with him.
until the last day when he has to fly to other country.

which is tomorrow at 00.10 am.

so i had spend today with my dad.

heres the journal :

first we woke up in late morning and ate breakfast.

after that we took mom to her 'workplace'.

then we went to seven grain for a good cheesecake and some capuchino
go to plaza indonesia AND grand indonesia due to my dads flight, and bought some caramel latte there, it reminded me of riyadh life, and thats the only reason i bought it.

our goal was to find a cupboard that fit my taste so we took a turn to ace hardware and index furnishing

but after a while i knew that i wouldnt find anythimg there, and went to hypermart instead. what i need is not just a price, you know.

well after we ate lunch near ace hardware, which is likely a popular street restaurant, we went to hypermart.

and guess what.

i found my dream-cupboaaaaaard :3

we fastly went to my room and start building it. well, i was just assisting.



aaaaand finished !

the blank.


and the almost fulll :) im sooo so soooo happy! this thing really get me excited !!


i already miss my dad... hope you have good days till the day we'd meet :')

dad, without you, im not me. :)



miss you alreadyyyyyy

okay. i said that twice.

make it three times.

i miss you :')

No comments:

Post a Comment