Tuesday, April 10, 2012

thanks for the laughter

i reaaly am very sorry for neglecting this blog like its not exissst really miss my blog, actually.

so since my last post is dated 21st march, i decided to make another post,
i will just make a really ordinary blog post, telling stories about how ive been busy this time.

this really make me tired, really. but this kinda thing make me feel wonderful too. not having so much time because i have to go here and there and everyone looking at me like "what are you doing ?" and i just have to smile and walk away.

so this scenes have come to my life pretty much because of nufifest. as you may know, its the first external event from my school SMAIT Nurul Fikri. (for information follow @nufifest). well, im not the most busiest person in the world, but i have more to do than before.

as for yesterday, i went to highschools to give an invitation due to our event. i didnt go by myself. i did it with my group. in fact, i tought my group kinda solid since i dont see the others still work as a group as decided. but actually, my group have nothing in common. there are me, bella, reyhan / cipet, and fadhil. but our journey went out as fine, and funny. you know the whole trip, i laughed so much, like really really much, that i nearly went crazy. even when im not in my best mood, i still laughed. its cool, thankyou for the laughter guys.


and in the end, the guys were showing off, so with my low battery dori ( my droid, i have to tell ya later !) bella and i took photos in the car, these are the best photo we have, chill!


yeaaah its a blurrrrr. but it works fine for a sweet memory before 3rd grade and natianal exam come up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment