Wednesday, January 23, 2013

# a note : a poem from 2012

its pretty rare for me to post at this kind of time.
its thursday, i usually go to school.
its still 10 am.
but here i am! hehe nows national holiday. so i don't want to waste my holiday by just doing nothing.

so I'm going to post my poem when i was in my first year of highschool. its not really a poem, and its not something that i do liberally because it was a task from my teacher. but i will write it anyway hehe

okay start the point please, shof.

You're the best. it contains a lot of meaning.
first, i love you.
second, i love the way you let me walk this life. with everything in this world. and with everyone i have met.
third, i want to protect this world. and everything live in it.
fourth, i thank you for etiing me see this video, you set this right ? ( its a video my teacher let me and my friends watch before writing this )
thank you Allah, I'll live with my best.
04.10.2010

yeah, this is to remind me of who i wanted to be, and who you want to be. don't ever forget.
thankyou.

sorry for the mistakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment