Saturday, November 3, 2012

#a report : KPMD

how are you and I'm tired.. its been long enough since i post my last post i think, and thats because of two things: 1. I was busy making homework 2. i have something else to write on! well, its occur that both of it is true. even though I finished almost before the deadline, now i make it all! because now, homework's score matters. at least to me. hehe and for the second reason, heres meet my new journal !

its cute isn't it? sometimes i don't know should i write on this blog or in my journal? while I was confusing my self i often end up with didn't write anything.... hehe thats life lah...

ok those above has nothing to do with KPMD, KPMD is an organization which i became a member last year. and now we're doing this new recruitment. alhamdulillah, i am now a vice-chairman of the finance division. it bring me a big happiness with a big responsibility. how I'm going to do this and to do that ? what if i can't ? question like these are very easy to be think on. but theres this happiness and my friends, so I'm gonna do my very best ! yeay!

my senior said "if we do this to save Allah's religion, theres always a way." yesterday on our staffing meeting. it mean a lot to me, its officially a quote I'm quoting now :)

thats all from me, may you and i be good in life. amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment