Saturday, July 21, 2012

quality, quantity, and what define us more

recently, I've been thinking about this month. i mean ramadhan.

year by year we'd meet ramadhan and what makes ramadhan different from other months.

its fasting, its weather (that i found so hot in its days), and how  ramadhan can multiply our reward from Allah SWT.

my surroundings and I, used to have a contest for "who had read quran at most" every ramadhan. even when i moved out to another city. yeah, i lived in a world where we can live with islam in peace. alhamdulillah.

but as i go to ramadhan, and next ramadhan, and next, and next. my intention to sad qur'an became an obsess and objective thing to do. the quantity of it is what i searched for. and somehow i get tired of it. i somehow feel wrong.

so, now I'm going to make a new to-do-list for this ramadhan.

1. khatam 1x (I'm making it less)
2. murojaah ( for all surahs i neglect all this time. i hope i'll remember more)
3. not to be down when I don't have any companion. ( lets just think that Allah is always with us)

so there it is, my new to do list. its not like a show off, its for a reminder to myself when i forget. thanks.

and for the last, theres another one thing to tell.


yes, I'm going to have a piano lesson :) i don't know if it suits me, or if i will like it. but i have a feeling it will :)

have a good ramadhan everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment