Sunday, April 21, 2013

# A NOTE : national exam is over now. what to do ?

hey guys how are you all :) its been almost a month since i wrote the last post, but for me its like months ( proves of einstein's relativity theory ). yes because before this exams, i was like counting every minute of time and try not to waste it. like every second counts, you know?

but now since its over, and I don't have to attend another courses until june ( most of my friends start tomorrow), i can do anything i want to. the result hasn't come out but i don't want to waste my time worrying :)

so, I'm trying to appreciate this rare time and made a list of what i have to do until june. i don't know, i just like to list everything. maybe because i often forget things ? or just because it make it easier for me to do those things.

and oooh now I'm so close to having my own dslr just so you know :') I haven't buy the camera yet, but InsyaAllah it will be soon enough. i'll let you know when i get it!! :)

so, yeah i don't know what to say. just bye ! have a great time everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment