Sunday, December 30, 2012

# a report : holiday with family

Heyho, everyone ! ive been spending my holiday with my family. Yeah yeah I know that my family has a good time with distances. But then, the one I like about my family is because our distances.


Well, my father works in sudan. I don’t know why he chose sudan. I don’t even know why he often works in many countries. But he gave me the main idea of adventure-ing this world. Like, this is a big world, and i’ll be blessed if I get to go around the world ( not in 80 days hehe).

Then theres my brother, abang. Abang still studies at Malaysia, at MMU university. He take a business thing for his bachelor. I adore him okay, especially his style! Hehe. The thing about my brother is, I know he can be a lot better than he already is. I know someday he will be. Like mch better.

And so heres my mom. Living with me in Indonesia, depok. But even if I live in the same house, sometimes theres time we wont have together ( do you know what I mean?) cause im sometime busy and shes so busy all the time, hehe.

But one thing I like about my family is our distances. We have this limited time to spend together and that makes our time such a precious.

So Im just going to wrap up my holiday and my family in this post.

Yesterday I went to bandung with my family. Yeah, just like in this post. But this time we went with my dad and stayed for two days. Lets just see and skip my unimportant speech.

at a rest area to get lunch

the amazing dad

shopping at riau street

at kafe halaman
the most inspiring mom

Well theres from me and my family, happy holiday !


Ps: do anyone already have plan for new years eve? Cause I don’t want to really celebrate but everyone seems to be celebrating… so how can I sleep when the fireworks making all those noises… haha

No comments:

Post a Comment