Friday, June 22, 2012

what are you going to be ?

my friends and some people have told me about deciding what faculty and university im going to attend. i havent decided anything, quite frankly. im more about mumbling all over the answer. but what should be decided anyway ? i know i'm the plin- plan -est i have met, but the only reason i keep changing is because something new will always come everyday.

so in this post i will share what remain on me, even though i change my choice.
THIS



i found out about him not so long ago, and i keep thinking about it. what is my legacy? will i be missed?

i really want to be a helpful person. helpful. that was what i always said to other.

hope you not waste your time by reading this :) gotta go because my nephew gonna take this computer over !

ps: you should take a look at other videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment