Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my sweety seventeenth birthday

ok, this post supposed to be written a month ago.

i wanted to make something like a video about my birthday and thingy other things, but it just won't happen, and this is me wanting to share my last birthday. :p

so here we go, it was happen in 1st of may 2012. i turned 17. i didn't feel anything, a number is just number, and its not very accurate to measure my life. but i was wrong, maybe i thought about it that way and for some reasons i wanted to stick with it. but that day only come once in your whole life. so dont ruin, i said.

i got soo many wishes that day, and i was suprised. because im not that aware of others birthday haha a bad friend i am :p but thankyou for all of you wishing this and that and may it all come back to you in a proper time :) theres some texts, some tweets and some messages like in envelopes-message-kind-a-thing. i really appreciate all of that, because when i want to do it, it is never easy for me to get it done :p lazy, lazy, me....

ok now i mightve make this a boring post because i start to put things in one post! i hope you dont mind, because this is still a part of my birthday.

so, my best 9 suprised me with this awesome cookies !



these are the awesome photos :*



and then after that day, we went to margo city and take some awesome photos. more :p
@ sagoo kitchen


and then, yeah, i wish you a great seventeenth birthday too :) may Allah be with us all

No comments:

Post a Comment