Wednesday, March 21, 2012

goes to bandung ! ( xi ipa 2 & ips 2)

last thursday and friday, my friends and I went to bandung. we call it rihlah, it means go vacation with a group or in this matter, my class and the other girl class at my school.

theres not much to tell, id just say its amazing. and like usual, i got my mind over-functioned. and its a good thing that my friends were there for me. even im not sharing any stories, they know and care.

we went to a heated-pool ( or whatever you may call it), a tea garden ( ok my english are not that good :D ), and a street with much factory outlet around so we could went anywhere we want. 

so here you go, i finally edit another picture after a long loong time agooo. hope you like it :) cause im not using picnik.com like i used to. yay yay new meee ! by the way, picnik will be closed in april and moved to google tools or something like that. still cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment