Saturday, March 3, 2012

a better start :D :P

after 1 month no posting, i really want to post something right now. its just that Ive been writing these posts you know? but nothings really posted ._.

so i am now making a post with my brother's mac :3 just because he is having holiday here in indonesia :) i really am happy to go to school from my home and not from kos-an these times. even though i sometimes have to wait for mom and abang to come. i know that I'm the only member of my family that have to go to school every week day morning -_-

these days I have enough activity, i think. school, include all the homework and exams; teaching elementary students saman dance ( i prefer not to call this teaching cause I'm not giving them any lesson :p ).  and....

jeng jeng jeng ! being a part of students association really giving me a lot of new things to do :3

so now my life, i can really enjoy it didn't i ? its pretty good, always waking up knowing i have something to do :)

thats some news and i have to say bye ! exams upcoming next week :') study study !

No comments:

Post a Comment