Monday, January 2, 2012

holiday ! brings up our life :3

this suppose to be a post since a very very long time, isn't it ? well, life carries me here and there, and i just miss my laptop, so i've been playing around with it since last night and i haven't get ovver it yet :D

and, wow. my last post were posted just before final exam. thats long enough for me. dont you just curious of what id do all that time? just after final exam, my school made a must-do program for all of my level and its like 120 students there, we went to pare, kediri - east java. as known as english village, we went there for 2 weeks. 1 week we learned english, and the other one we played around there and had so much of a fun.

having a 2 way 9 hours in train, wouldnt be a short trip, so i insisted of bringing this great great great book with me to read. i had a great time with it. and I... havent finished it :p im trying here.. but it has like a hundreds papers ._.

and when i got back to depok, i started to go around my families, house and have a new years eve at sawarna, near surabaya. with my families. check it out !





the beach is amaziiiing well, it took effort to get there. never regret though.

and now im just gonna have some me time and for my friends around. well, wish my plans goes right. wish tons and tons of luck.

haven't ready to go to school just yet. more holiday pleaaaaaase :s


No comments:

Post a Comment