Sunday, October 24, 2010

sorry for not updating my blog all over this time :) but i had to do my exam last week. i had to studying so hard because i didnt go school for kinda 3 weeks or more :) hehehe and my exam result was -_- . oh my god i dont even want to remember.

but dont be so sad for a long time ! take a rest and get ready for the next battle !

huaaaaaah i really am sorry for not write down my thougt coz right now my head all thinking about negative things like how bad my scores and how unfair myself treating everyone. something someone please inspire mee ~~

stop complaining ! we have make our life full with positive things.

theres good news too. i chosen for saman competition. aw aw aw i just have been in saman club for 1 week >.<
i have to do my very very best from now ! wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment